Hardly an industry is as fast-paced as Electronics. New task areas and constantly increasing quality requirements continuously demand optimized processes and an efficient workflow to ensure cost-efficient production. In Electronics, the ongoing trend towards miniaturization of components and PCB assemblies calls for high-resolution and high-speed imaging analysis tools suitable for inline inspection.
YOUR BENEFITS FROM WORKING WITH LAKESIGHT
The Lakesight Group holds a host of expertise in solving demanding imaging tasks in Electronics.
The performance characteristics of our MIKROTRON area scan and CHROMASENS line scan cameras enable the reliable inspection of printed circuit boards and the control of the production process or soldering points at enormously high speed for unprecedented throughput and manufacturing quality.
Besides our wide portfolio of machine vision components, like cameras, illuminations, accessories, and image processing software, Lakesight offers a technology framework of different hardware platforms, firmware, and software solutions. Therefore, we can tailor existing components or flexibly combine them with elements of our technology framework creating the right solution for your competitive advantage in electronics production.
Our application experts are quick with understanding your individual requirements and it is the passion of our interdisciplinary engineering team to design innovative yet cost-effective machine vision solutions to your needs.
The following standard products are field proven in Electronics:
- For high-speed web inspection
- Up to 8k resolution at 80 kHz
- CCD sensors for high sensitivity and CMOS sensors for high speed
- Available with Camera Link and GigE Vision interface
- Full color resolution with 3 lines (RGB)
- High-speed CCD sensors up to 7K with 29,7 kHz
- High-resolution CMOS sensors up to 15 K with 18.4 kHz
- Multiple region of interest: speed up to 113 kHz
- Camera includes smart encoder and strobing features
- Designed for OEMs using image sensors with high frame rates, like CMOSIS CMV series and ON Semi PYTHON series.
- Various resolutions: VGA, 2 MP, 4 MP; monochrome and color
- Integrated strobe controller with 4 outputs reduces system costs and complexity
- For 3D scanning, and all high-speed applications demanding detailed spatial resolution
- Imaging with e.g. 25 MP @ 80 fps or 12 MP @ 160 fps
- Fanless design, suitable for dusty and humid ambient conditions
- State-of-the-art CoaXPress and Camera Link interfaces
- Comprehensive triggering and control features via I/O
- Quality inspection of PCB boards including surface conductor tracks and mounting holes
- Localization and alignment of PCB boards for placement
- Completeness check of assembly
- Quality inspection of soldering
3D machine vision opens up new perspectives for AOI (Automated Optical Inspection)